FCP employees have come together to provide relief to those affected by COVID-19. Through FCP SERVES, the firm’s employee-led service program, and other food insecurity initiatives, the firm has provided 675,000 meals to families in need via donations to food banks across the country. Funds were donated to the following organizations:
- Capital Area Food Bank serving the Washington, DC metro region
- Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina
- Second Harvest Food Bank in Charlotte, NC
- Low Country Food Bank in Charleston, SC
- Houston Food Bank
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida
- Feeding Tampa Bay
- Feeding Northeast Florida
- Fuel the Fight – DC Metro Area
- Feeding America
FCP, through #FCPSERVES, is also running a matching gift program, with matches provided by FCP leadership, to enhance personal contributions in the COVID relief effort.
To better serve its residents and tenants, FCP SERVES developed guides to assist in navigating the CARES Act as well as resources for home-schooling, social distancing, free access to high speed internet, online classes, and wellness services.
FCP continues to prioritize the health of its residents, tenants and team members and will monitor and implement industry and CDC guidance in overseeing its communities.