FCP® has published its 2019 Impact Report, providing reporting and metrics on the firm’s activities in the areas of Environmental Sustainability, Social Responsibility and Governance.
Key accomplishments in 2019 included:
- $24.4 million in value created through energy and water savings projects
- 26 energy efficiency projects saving 9 million kwh, enough energy to power 871 homes for a year
- 10 water efficiency projects saving 36 million+ gallons saved, enough to fill 54 Olympic pools
- Non-profit partnerships to serve low-income residents, including educational programming
- Four-point increase in GRESB score since 2018 GRESB Green Star Award
- 400+ volunteer hours served by FCP team members
- 10,000 backpacks donated to resident students since 2012 through FCP Serves
- 95% employee retention rate in 2019 vs. industry average of 82%
“FCP is in the unique position to make a positive impact on numerous lives throughout our residential communities and commercial properties, said Summer Haltli, Senior Vice President of Strategic Management and Sustainability.
“Our 2019 Impact Report features case studies on our adaptive reuse projects and our non-profit partnerships to serve our residents and local communities.”
FCP’s 2019 Impact Report, as well as prior years’ reports, can be viewed here.
FCP® is a privately held real estate investment company that has invested in or financed more than $6 billion in assets since its founding in 1999. FCP invests directly and with operating partners in commercial and residential assets. The firm makes equity and mezzanine investments in income-producing and development properties. Based in Chevy Chase, MD, FCP invests both its commingled, discretionary funds and separate accounts targeted at major real estate markets in the United States. For further information on FCP, please visit www.fcpdc.com.