FCP® has published its 2022 ESG Report, providing reporting and metrics on the firm’s activities in the areas of Environmental Sustainability, Social Responsibility and Governance.
Key accomplishments in 2022 included:
- Generated an average of 18.2% and 86.2% ROI through 56 energy and 6 water efficiency projects, respectively,
- Became a founding member of the Multifamily Impact Council (MIC) to develop impact-oriented reporting guidelines for the U.S. multifamily industry,
- Recognized with Pensions & Investments Best Places to Work in Money Management Award,
- Recognized as a GRESB Green Star for the 8th year in a row, and
- Established two new collaborations targeting resident financial education and credit health,
- Served as Project Destined program sponsor and mentor for a 2nd
“FCP is pleased to release our 2022 ESG report, which demonstrates value created for investors through environmental and social projects,” said FCP Principal, Summer Haltli.
“In 2022, FCP focused on value-creating initiatives through resident services and utility savings projects and looked for opportunities to build resiliency while supporting our residents and tenants through innovative and collaborative community programs,” stated Tina Tagliaferri, FCP Senior Analyst.
FCP’s 2022 ESG report, as well as prior years’ reports, can be viewed here.
FCP® is a privately held real estate investment company that has invested in or financed more than $12.4 billion in assets since its founding in 1999. FCP invests directly and with operating partners in commercial and residential assets. The firm makes equity and structured investments in income-producing and development properties. Based in Chevy Chase, MD, FCP invests both its commingled, discretionary funds and separate accounts targeted at major real estate markets in the United States. For further information on FCP, please visit www.fcpdc.com.